Are you ready for shark week? We’ve been gearing up and that’s why we have collected 25+ most awesome shark crafts and activities for kids (and big kids) to make in days to come (or all year round, as these fierce fishes are fun all year round)!
You’ll find a ton of activities for all ages – for the somewhat clumsy hands of toddlers and preschoolers, through the more crafty kindergartners, kids in grade school and even a few that you will totally enjoy!
Funky Shark Puppet
This one is insanely easy to assemble and we have both the colored and black and white version kids can color. These have been a huge hit in preschool and kindergarten, a fun project to do along with the Baby Shark song.
Get the printable shark puppets.
Surprise Big Mouth Shark Printable Paper Craft for Kids
This is such a cool little paper toy! Draw the details, color the desing, fold and play.
Shark corner bookmark
Just a few simple folds and you will make your very own little bookmark.
More Shark Crafts and Activities for Kids Just in Time for Shark Week
1. Let’s start with something I’m sure you made as a kid, just in different form – lets make a shark cootie catcher. Easy Peasy and Fun
2. This lovely shark craft is a must do for shark week.
3. Have a preschooler at home or a kindergartner? They are going to love this easy cupcake liner shark. I heart Crafty Things
4. This shark sensory bottle will keep your toddlers busy for a while (and you can have the big brother or big sister make it). Stir The Wonder
5. We love a good game and to celebrate shark week we’ll be playing this matching pairs game all week! MollyMoo Crafts
6. Sunny day? Make a shark suncatcher! It’s adorable! Buggy and Buddy
7. Like to craft with paper plates? Make this rocking paper plate craft! Artsy Momma
8. As back to school is also “the thing” why not make a fierce pencil holder. Craft Klatch
9. Just want to learn more about sharks? You’re going to love these resources. The Natural Homeschool
10. Toddlers and preschoolers like to make footprint and handprint art so they are going to love this footprint craft. Glued to My Crafts
11. If you’re thinking of making some treats with your kids this adorable and easy to make marshmallow pops are a must!
12. Or make this wiggly shark snack. The Joys of Boys
13. I scream for ice cream sandwich. Reading Confetti
14. You can also make shark jell-o snacks! Artsy Momma
15. Love I spy games? Then print this printable shark I spy game! Simple Fun for Kids
16. Working on fine motor skills? Give this fun game a try! School Time Snippets
17. Another clever idea is to turn golf balls into sharks! How fun is that? Craft Klatch
18. Go crazy with the duct tape and make this awesome craft. Naturally Educational
19. Another lovely sensory experience – make a shark sensory water bin. 3 Dinosaurs
20. If you or your kids are into simple sewing project you must play around with this funky shark purse.
21. You can also make a pretty fierce looking jewelry holder (or a wall decor). Creative Green Living
22. Re-purpose old washcloths and make a shark puppet! So You Think You’re Crafty
23. How about playing around with an actual shark tooth (a fossil one to add to the fun)? Check out how to make a stunning shark tooth necklace! Fall for DIY
24. Or make a pack of absolutely awesome yet scary looking DIY coasters! Perfect for a shark week party! Craft Klatch
25. I’ve been loving the clothespin crafts lately and this shark clothespin is a must make project. Estefi Machado
26. Lastly a fun project for all ages – make a pair of shark socks! Dollar Store Crafts