Fall and turkey go hand in hand, so this not-so-little birdie makes a perfect crafting subject right about now.
Explore these easy turkey crafts for kids, you’ll find lots of ideas for projects to make with things you already have at home as well as many fun printable craft templates.
Fall is the best time to be making turkey crafts with kids, from super easy projects you can do with your toddler, to fun classroom-friendly ideas for preschool and kindergarten, you will find them all.
Most of the turkey art and crafts ideas here are quick to make and mostly use material you probably already have at home – perfect for a quick crafting session.
Turkey Crafts Template
Making turkeys with construction paper strips sure is fun, and it makes for the most wonderful display for a bulletin board in the classroom. And this one comes with a template to color in – perfect for younger kids that aren’t yet too friendly with scissors.
Turkey in Disguise Project
One of the most fun turkey activities for kids to make is the disguise a turkey project. Task your kids to make a unique and fun disguise for their little turkey.
The same template can also be used to make a fun looking leaf turkey. Pretty cool eh? Go out on a leaf hunt with your kids or class, gather as much colors as possible and let the fun turkey time begin.
Put on a Show with These Printable Puppets
Put on a show with these amazingly fun and easy to make turkey puppets. There’s one template to color in and one that is already colored in. Sounds like fun? It sure is!
Transform a regular paper plate into a cool-looking turkey craft that wobbles left and right as you push it. Super fun!
Handprint Turkey Craft
Handprint arts sure are fun, but we do love to take things a bit further – why not make the most adorable dinner table placeholder in the shape of a turkey? You’ll need some construction paper, paints and clothspins to make one and it will be the talk of the diner.
Pine Cone Craft
There is an abundance of pine cones this time of the year so why not put one into good use and use it as a base for making this fun little craft.
Construction Paper Turkey Craft
Turkey crafts for kids can come in all sizes… This one you can make super small or extra large to fit in the classroom as a magnificent decoration.
If you have a couple of (preferably wooden) clothespins at hand, be sure to make these fun puppets. Kids adore them.
We love making DIY origami bookmarks, and a turkey shaped one just had to be added to our collection of turkey crafts for kids.
Just want a quick and fun printable bookmark?
More Turkey Crafts for Kids
1. Pinecone Turkey Craft – gather some materials when you’re taking a walk in the nature and make this lovely craft.
2. Paper Plate Turkey – as paper plate crafts are the best.
3. Make a turkey book – idea by B-inspired Mama.
4. Fine Motor Math Game – why not do some learning while you’re at it by Pre-K Pages
5. Toilet Paper Roll Turkey Craft – another wonderful idea – this time with a recycled note.
6. Adorable Hanprint Turkey Craft by Artsy Momma
7. Adorable Hanprint Turkey Craft by Glued to My Crafts
8. Bubble Wrap Creation – just make sure you don’t pop all the bubbles. Crafty Morning
9. Another wonderful paper plate turkey – as kids love paper plate crafts. I Heart Arts and Crafts
10. Styrofoam Craft – turn those cups into cute little turkeys. I Heart Crafty Things
11. Easy Cardboard Turkey Craft – perfect for preschoolers. Hello, Wonderful
12. Thanksgiving Napkins – these are soooo adorable by Make and Takes
13. Turkey Cookies – how about a crafty snack?
14. Detailed Turkey Coloring page – you and your kids will have a lot of fun coloring this one. Red Ted Art
15. Potato Stamped Turkey? Beyond adorable. Make and Takes
16. Fun Placemats – there are so many ways you can use these. LalyMom
17. Craft that’s perfect for preschoolers – yet they will love this one. Teaching 2 and 3 year olds
18. Cone Turkeys? Oh so fun! Crafty Morning
19. Paper Bag Craft – by No Time For Flash Cards
20. Paper Fan Turkey – byA Girl and a Glue Gun
21. Dish Cleaner Art – by Crafty Morning
22. Fingerprint Turkey Thank You Card – super sweet and simple. Deco Art
23. Pompom Turkey by Growing up Gabel
24. Colorful Coffee Filter Craft by Buggy and Buddy
25. Button Turkey by A Couple of Craft Addicts
Want instant access to all of our printable crafts, activities, and resources?
With thousands of crafts, activities, worksheets, coloring pages, and drawing tutorials to print, you will always have just the resource you need at your disposal. Perfect for parents and teachers alike!