We’ve been busy making all kinds of Christmas tree crafts for kids so we decided to round them up all in once place. You’ll find all kinds of X-mas tree crafts, from paper plate ones to cute felt ornametns you can make with your kids. You’ll find crafts for all ages – toddlers, preschoolers, kids in kindergarten and older kids.
Christmas Tree Crafts for Kids
Ready? Get inspired!
- make a craft sticks and yarn Christmas tree craft. This one is perfect for fine motor skills.
- these origami corner bookmarks will make a great gift.
- paper roll tree craft is so fun to decorate
- turn glasses into wonderful candle holders (super cute and personal gift for friends and family)
- make a felt ornament to hang on your real tree. Perfect for sewing beginners.
- preschoolers will love decorating these paper plate Christmas trees
- these yarn wrapped decorations are a must make too. Another great one for fine motor skills (and it looks adorable)
- how about making some glow in the dark trees
- got any pinecones? Make these lovelies
- you can make these yarn wrapped decorations with craft sticks and twigs
- need a mini tree for your table? How about this crafty project?
- this salt dough fingerprint tree ornament is one of our favourite projects
- got cupcake liners? You can use them to make a simple tree too.
Want instant access to all of our printable crafts, activities, and resources?
With thousands of crafts, activities, worksheets, coloring pages, and drawing tutorials to print, you will always have just the resource you need at your disposal. Perfect for parents and teachers alike!