We’ve been busy making all kinds of Christmas tree crafts for kids so we decided to round them up all in once place. You’ll find all kinds of X-mas tree crafts, from paper plate ones to cute felt ornametns you can make with your kids. You’ll find crafts for all ages – toddlers, preschoolers, kids in kindergarten and older kids.
Christmas Tree Crafts for Kids
Ready? Get inspired!
- make a craft sticks and yarn Christmas tree craft. This one is perfect for fine motor skills.
- these origami corner bookmarks will make a great gift.
- paper roll tree craft is so fun to decorate
- turn glasses into wonderful candle holders (super cute and personal gift for friends and family)
- make a felt ornament to hang on your real tree. Perfect for sewing beginners.
- preschoolers will love decorating these paper plate Christmas trees
- these yarn wrapped decorations are a must make too. Another great one for fine motor skills (and it looks adorable)
- how about making some glow in the dark trees
- got any pinecones? Make these lovelies
- you can make these yarn wrapped decorations with craft sticks and twigs
- need a mini tree for your table? How about this crafty project?
- this salt dough fingerprint tree ornament is one of our favourite projects
- got cupcake liners? You can use them to make a simple tree too.