Need another Xmas tree in your home? Why not make a paper roll Christmas tree craft and let the little ones decorate it however they want. Glitter, ribbons, pom poms all is fair play!
*this post contains affiliate links*
We’re sharing another festive crafty project with you today (can you really ever have enough of Christmas craft ideas?). This time around we are making a glitzy Christmas tree!
Paper Roll Christmas Tree Craft
- paper roll (paper towel roll, toilet paper rolls, craft paper rolls)
- green and brown craft paint
- colorfull glitter (biodegradable)
- modge podge or white school glue
- gold glitered strechy elastic
- sequined balls
- various other decorations, really
- paint brushes
- low temp glue gun
Paint of a thin layer of mod podge or glue on the front of your tree and sprinkle with glitter.
Now cut and glue your glittered elastic in sections at an angle starting at the bottom left corner and working your way to the top.
Now hot glue your sequin balls (or any other small decorations you can think of) all over the tree.