Ready for a new bookmark? It’s time to get festive with a set of printable Santa bookmarks. These are wonderful even as gifts to friends and family members and as there is one that can be colored, your child can make a very unique design of their own.
Printable Santa Bookmarks
We’re already feeling jolly (well with the stores being packed with all things Chrismas for a few weeks now, we are felling jolly for quite some time now) and these bookmarks just add to the festive feeling.
If you plan on gifting books this year, which we always encourage, do add a set of bookmarks to go along with them. If you’re throwing a Christmas party, these would also make a wonderful party favor, especially for Classroom Christmas party (frugal and fun). We think students will enjoy decorating their little Santa, especially if you add some glitter glue to the mix.
We recommend you print these on a heavier paper or to laminate them. You can leave them as they are or cut along the hands to make the little Santa hold the pages with his hands.
Get your printable Santa bookmarks
It’s easy, just click, save and print
Go grab them here —–> Printable Santa Bookmark <——
All done! Happy reading and coloring.
More cool printable bookmarks
- pirate printable bookmark – this one is for all the treasure seekers.
- corner bookmarks to color – cute corner bookmarks kids can color as they see fit
- fox bookmarks – one of our favorites
More bookmarks kids can make
- Rudolph the reindeer corner bookmark – perfect classroom origami for kids
- DIY origami corner bookmarks – let the kids make the silliest monster possible
- cat corner bookmark – for all the cat lovers out there (and we hope there are many)