Let’s make a boo or two! We’ve made quite a few painted rock stone crafts already but decided to give another Halloween craft a go, so here is our painted rock ghost craft.
Painted Rock Ghosts Craft
What you need:
- stones (either pick them up on your next walk in the nature or grab them at the craft store)
- white acrylic paint
- paint brush
- black permanent marker
Wash the stones to get rid of any dirt, grease or dust they might have collected while they were waiting to become this crafty project. Leave them to dry completely. Once they have dried, paint them with white acrylic paint. Depending on your rocks and your paint you might need to apply more than one layer of white to cover the stones completely. Let the paint dry.
Once the white paint is completely dry add ghostly details on your rocks with a black permanetn marker.
Your spookalicious painted rock ghosts craft is now complete.
More Halloween Crafts for Kids to Make
- paper plate ghost craft that twists and twirls
- black cat toilet paper rolls
- Halloween corner bookmarks
- handprint crafts for Halloween
More Stone Painting Ideas to Make