Love Halloween and paper plate crafts? You’ll love these Halloween Paper Plate Crafts for kids to make – there’s enough projects for the whole classroom to have some creative fun!
What’s not to love about paper plate crafts – they are frugal, easy to make and only sky is the limit!
Halloween Paper Plate Crafts for Kids
There really is no age limit (up or down) to make these crafts, toddlers and preschoolers love making them and there are quite a few easy projects perfect for them in this collection. There are also a few projects that require more skills and will be perfect for kids in kindergarten as well as older kids in grade school.
1. Ghost by Easy Peasy and Fun.
2. Swirly Black Cat by Easy Peasy and Fun.
3. Fun Paper Plate Lantern by Red Ted Art.
4. Halloween Wreath by Fun a Day.
5. Candy Corn Craft by Artsy Momma.
6. Eeek Spider Craft by In the Playroom.
7. Paper Plate Witch by Crafty Morning.
8. Jack O-Lantern Paper Plate Craft by Glued to My Crafts.
9. Another Halloween Paper Plate Wreath by I Heart Arts and Crafts.
10. Paper Plate Vampire Craft by Crafty Morning.
11. Owl Paper Plate Craft – Happy Hooligans.
12. Bats by Crafts on Sea.
13. Frankenstein by Glued to My Crafts.
14. Mummy by My Life of Travels and Adventures.
15. Silly Monsters by I Heart Arts and Crafts.
16. Skulls by Glued to My Crafts.
17. Creepy Eyeball Craft by The Classroom Creative.
18. Bunch of Spiders by I Heart Crafty Things.
19. Another take on a Black Cat by Crafts by Amanda.
20. Yarn Wrapped Pumpkins by Dayna Banya.
More Paper Plate Craft Collections
Have enough spooky things and want to go beyond Halloween paper plate crafts? Why not check these paper plate flower crafts! Or if you want to dive deep why not make this adorable paper plate octopus craft – easy and fun!