You’ll find a ton of fun paper plate flower crafts here – for all ages and all skills!
While spring is the best for making flower crafts these are a great project all year round, especially in the winter when you want to brighten up the room!
1. Why not try some paper plate flower weaving? Easy Peasy and Fun
2. Want to make a cute colorful flower and do some scissor practice at the same time? This paper plate craft is just the thing then! Crafty Morning
3. This project will wow kids and adults alike as these paper flowers really are gorgeous! Muslin and Merlot
4. Roses are one of my favorite flowers so you just know why I love this craft project. Kids Activities Blog
5. If you’ve got a toddler at home you probably need an easier project and this super easy paper plate craft is just the thing! Happy Hooligans
6. But why just stick with one material when two are twice the fun! Add some tissue paper and you’ve got a paper flower twice as nice! Crafty Morning
7. And here’s another take on paper plate roses! Danya Banya
8. Now how about a poppy or two? Laughing Kids Learn
9. Sunflowers are another favorite of mine, we have so many in the garden every year! While we wait for them to bloom though we can make a few paper plate sunflowers!
10. Or just make a whole garden full of paper plate flowers! Meaningful Mama
Want instant access to all of our printable crafts, activities, and resources?
With thousands of crafts, activities, worksheets, coloring pages, and drawing tutorials to print, you will always have just the resource you need at your disposal. Perfect for parents and teachers alike!