I’ve gathered a whole bunch of lovely Christmas crafts for toddlers so you can have some creative time with them and also make a keepsake or two for family or friends!
All of these craft ideas are pretty simple and only take a little time (well maybe some prep time for you) for toddler to make. Common sense applies, these are ideas and some of them use small objects which you should exchange with something larger if you need to.
Simple Christmas Crafts for Toddlers
- Handprint Santa Salt Dough Ornament – this one is a must make craft as it will be a wonderful keepsake to keep for years.
- Rudolph Footprint Ornament – another wonderful keepsake! Let the kids “stamp” their foot and color the ornament and you can draw the missing details.
- Pom Pom Painting Christmas Tree – the little ones will love decorating this Christmas tree. Fantastic Fun and Learning
- Little Cardboard Tree – you cut they decorate, every one has fun! No Time for Flash Cards
- Super Fun Paper Plate Christmas Tree – they will love to decorate this one. Creative Family Fun
- Cupcake Liner Ornaments – they can decorate these however they want (do a dot markers will be the most fun)
- Bubble Wrap Christmas Stocking – such a fun and creative activity. Toddler Approved
- Sponge Painted Christmas Stocking Craft
- Sponge Painted Gingerbread Cookies – cute as real ones. Artsy Momma
- Easy Felt Gingerbread House – these are so fun to make. Toddler Approved
- Beaded Christmas Tree – perfect for as a fine motor practice. Happy Hooligans
- Salt Dough Footprint Keepsake – a classic project to make each year
- Spin Art Wreath – such a fun activity. Life Your Way
- Santa Stars – adorable! Red Ted Art
- Building a Paper Christmas Tree – a fun way to practice sequencing. Best Toys 4 Toddlers
- Easy Ornament Craft – your toddler will love decorating their own ornament. A Little Pinch of Perfect
- Cardboard Tube Tree – what a wonderful craft to make! I Heart Arts n Crafts
- Make a Christmas Tree Scene I Heart Crafty Things
- Fun Footprint and Fingerprint Santa Sleigh – as kids love to get just a little bit messy. Fun Handprint Art Blog
- Mitten Ornament – this one looks wonderful. Adventure in a Box