Let’s dive deep under the sea and meet one of the cutest animals in the ocean! It’s time to get crafty with these seahorse crafts for kids!
Ocean animals crafts are perfect for summer, especially for rainy days when you are stuck in your home!
We’ve got quite a few different arts and crafts – some are super easy and toddlers and preschoolers won’t have any troubles with them, some are great for the adorable kindergartners and a few are a bit more demanding and will suit older kids (or you 😉 a bit more. But all of them pretty awesome!
1. Love suncatchers? Make this seahorse suncatcher art! Super pretty!
2. You don’t have to be skilled in sewing to make this adorable felt seahorse.
3. Here’s another way to make a sun catcher. Toddler Approved
4. We love cupcake liner crafts and arts and this cupcake liner seahorse is pretty sweet! The Pinterested Parent
5. If your kids love to get messy and create with their hands they will love making this handprint seahorse.
6. You can turn your old wooden tray into a gorgeous one with the help of a stencil and watercolors.
7. You can also make an awesome seahorse canvas! Mom Endeavors
8. How about using some shaving cream and creating this under the sea beauty! I Heart Crafty Things
9. Use some bubble wrap and make this colorful creation. Trinity Preschool
10. Here’s another art project you just must give a try! The Crafty Classroom