Pumpkin Jar Craft
What you need
- small jar (baby food jars are super cute)
- lid that fits
- green pipe cleaner
- orange acrylic paint
- green acrylic paint
- optional: black acrylic paint if you’re going for the Jack’o’Lantern look
- optional: tea light
If you haven’t already, remove the label (we recommend soaking in water or using washing soda). Dry the jar.
Once completely dry, paint the jar orange. If you’re going for the mat look, paint the outside of the jar orange, if you want a shiny glossy look paint the inside of the jar orange. Let it dry.
Paint the lid green. Let dry.
Take the green pipe cleaner and wrap it around the neck of the jar. Curl the ends (wrap them around your fingers or a pencil). If you want your pumpkin to shine place a tea light in. Screw the lid. Your pumpkin jar craft is done.
More Halloween and Pumpkin Crafts to Make With Your Kids
- Halloween cootie catchers
- raffia wrapped pumpkin craft
- paper jack o’lantern craft
- toilet paper roll black cats
- black cat paper plate craft
Want instant access to all of our printable crafts, activities, and resources?
With thousands of crafts, activities, worksheets, coloring pages, and drawing tutorials to print, you will always have just the resource you need at your disposal. Perfect for parents and teachers alike!