If you need a little fellow to light up the way for Santa this paper roll Rudolph reindeer craft is the thing to make. And while you’ll be making this one why not also make Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen.
This little guy will make sure all presents are delivered on time!
Paper Roll Rudolph Reindeer Craft
What you need
- craft paper rolls (yes, you can actually buy these which then makes this craft a good classroom project)
- brown constitutions paper
- dark brown construction paper
- red pom poms
- black markers
- wiggle eyes stickers or multicolored wiggle eyes stickers
Wrap the paper roll with brown paper (or paint it brown). Cut two long strips from white paper. Cut antlers from darker brown paper.
Draw hoofs with a black marker.
Stick two eye stickers on the paper roll. Draw mouth and glue on a red pom pom.
Add glue to the legs and glue them on the paper roll. Also stick on two antlers.
More Rudolph the reindeer crafts for kids to make
- Rudolph the reindeer corner bookmark
- reindeer envelope to print
- Rudolph the reindeer cootie catcher
- paper plate reindeer craft
- origami reindeer envelope
- salt dough reindeer ornament
Want instant access to all of our printable crafts, activities, and resources?
With thousands of crafts, activities, worksheets, coloring pages, and drawing tutorials to print, you will always have just the resource you need at your disposal. Perfect for parents and teachers alike!