Learn how to draw a bat with our super easy to follow step by step bat drawing tutorial. These drawing instructions are fun and easy, with just 6 steps to follow you will be drawing your nocturnal animal in no time,
Also check our other how to draw tutorials.
Halloween time is the best time to learn how to draw a bat! This nocturnal creature is a cute one and really easy one to draw.
We created a guided drawing lesson that is easy to follow, so it’s great for younger kids too.
Ready to make your bat drawing? Let’s start!
How to Draw a Bat Tutorial
What you need:
- pencil or marker
- our bat directed drawing printable (optional)
- coloring supplies (optional)
Step by Step Bat Drawing Instructions
Start by drawing a circle for the bat head.
Under the circle, draw an oval shape for the body of the bat.
Ad two triangular pointy ears and draw in facial details.
Next come the wings.
Add wing details.
Finish up the wings.
All done, you have learned how to draw a bat!
Now that you have finished your bat drawing all there is left to do is to color it in.
Become a Member and Get Printable Bat Drawing Guide
This printable is available in our members area. Become a member and gain aces to our growing collection of educational and crafty printables.
Why become a member:
- access to how to draw a bat printable as well as all other printables in our membership library
- new quality resources added multiple times per week
- save time searching for quality resources
- spend more quality time with your kids