These printable Halloween bracelets for kids will be a huge crafting hit in your home or in the classroom!
They are easy to make and, and this is really a cool one, they can be worn many times as you can easily take them off and put them back on – no glue involved!
These printable paper bracelets are great to give as party favors and even as a non-candy “trick or treat” (as an addition to something else we’d think).
With a generous selection of characters your kids will easily find their favorites.
We have a bat (one of our favorites as the wings look great).
Then there is a friendly witch face…
A black cat (if you go with the black and white version, you can color it differently too).
And a Frankenstein’s monster.
A silly looking ghost.
Jack-o-lantern and also a regular pumpkin.
How to Make our Printable Halloween Bracelets for Kids
What you need:
- our printable braclets – you can grab the whole set in our members area – and we’re sharing one for free at the end of this tutorial
- heavier print paper /card stock is preferred, regular print paper will be OK too
- coloring supplies if printing the black and white version
Step by Step Tutorial
We’ll be showing you how to make our cat bracelet, the black and white version.
Print the bracelet template on heavier print paper.
Color in the design – markers, crayons, coloring pencils, whatever you want.
Cut along the dashed line.
You will notice the dashed line also goes along the head, half way through (both sides), cut along that dashed line too, to make a slit.
To make the bracelet, all that you need to do is to push the slits one into the other (this has to be done with the bracelet on your hand – unless the hand is small enough 😉 – it’s best to have kids help eachother out when putting the bracelet on the wrist.
Bend the bracelet, so that the head halves come together. Push the slits one into the other.
Once you push the slits one into the other, you are all done.
Grab a Pumpkin Bracelet for Free
Get the Whole Halloween Bracelets for Kids from our Membership Library
This printable is available in our members area. Become a member and gain aces to our growing collection of educational and crafty printables.
Why become a member:
- access to printable Halloween bracelets as well as all other printables in our membership library
- new quality resources added multiple times per week
- save time searching for quality resources
- spend more quality time with your kids