We’re sharing another colorful rainbow craft, this time we are making a craft sticks rainbow craft!
This is a wonderful St. Patrick’s day craft or a fun colorful spring craft for kids to do. Or just a craft to make when you want a splash of color in your life.
Craft Sticks Rainbow Craft
What you need
Popsicle sticks (you can get them in natural color or buy the pre-colored ones.
White card stock
Hot glue/hot glue gun
Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple craft paint
1. Squirt a small amount of each color paint onto a paper plate for a pallet.
2. Set six popsicle sticks aside and paint each one of them a different color of the rainbow and let dry.
3. Cut out a cloud shape about the size of the palm of your hand and glue your colored sticks to the widest side of the cloud in rainbow order, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple.
4. Cut another stick in half and glue to the back of your sticks to sturdy them.
5. Now carefully glue your cotton balls to the cloud.
You can also glue a bit of string on the back and turn this into a hanging decoration.