These are some of the cutest and easiest crafts out there – a whole bunch of Christmas cupcake liner crafts. Perfect for preschoolers and kids in kindergarten and there is also one project that you will just want to make yourself (or more ha!).
Christmas Cupcake Liner Crafts
I’m sure you’ve got a spare cupcake liner or two, I always have a few left from when I’m making “special” cupcakes (as I normally use silicone ones if we plan on eating these at home).
If not you can always get a whole lot of colorful cupcake liners as these are a very inexpensive crafting material.
And here are your Chrismtassy crafty inspirations;
3. Santa Craft – our favorite Christmas character! I Heart Crafty Things
4. Naturally we need Santa’s helpers – elfs too! I Heart Crafty Things
5. Lovely Angels Crafts – believer or not angles are adorable this time of year. Crafty Morning
6. Make a Lovely Garland – One Perfect Day Blog
7. Reindeer Love and Marriage
8. Santa – both cupcake liner one and paper plate one. Glued to my Crafts
9. Tree Ornament One Perfecd Day Blog
10. Make a Wreath Typically Simple
11. More Santa’s (tutorial not in English but easy to follow) La Classe della Maestra Valentina
12. Another adorable angel Brisbane Kids
13. Wonderful Christmas Tree Spoonful of Sugar Designs
14. Here is another take at a Christmas Tree I Heart Crafty Things
Want instant access to all of our printable crafts, activities, and resources?
With thousands of crafts, activities, worksheets, coloring pages, and drawing tutorials to print, you will always have just the resource you need at your disposal. Perfect for parents and teachers alike!