Bring the little handsies and footisies out as it’s time to make some summer themed handprint and footprint art.
These little art projects are great for summer but in all honesty they are fun all year round!
These artsy project are great for toddlers, preschoolers, kids in kindergarten and even older kids (as they are oh so pretty!).
1. The first one is great for the whole family! Make a footprint starfish! Easy Peasy and Fun
2. What screams summer more than ice cream? Fun Handprint Blog
3. There’s many fish in the sea but not all of them look as adorable as these hand print fish! Fun Handprint Blog
4. How about some colorfuly adorable jellyfish handprint art? I Love Arts and Crafts
5. There’s another thing you just can’t do without in summer! Sun! Make this gorgeous handprint sun! Krokotak
6. It’s time to sail the seas – this sailboat art being just the thing. Crafty Morning
7. Another thing that’s super fun to do during summer is to go camping! Make this adorable campfire handprint art! Glued to My Crafts
8. Kick off the shoes and put on a pair of flip flops! TippyToe Crafts
9. How about some adorable baby handprint octopuses? Crafty Morning
10. Care for another ice cream? This ice cream art uses both hands and feet! Glued to My Crafts
11. We certainly need to make a palm tree or two. Classified Mom
12. How about making a handprint turtle? Blink of an Eye
13. Another sea animal that you simply have to make is this crab craft! Fun Handprint Blog
14. Let’s do something magical like this handprint mermaid. Education.com
15. And where there’s a mermaid craft there should also be a pirate craft The Natural Homeschool