These are great projects for little ones as they are easy to make and don’t take long to make (plus the end result is always adorable).
1. Lets start by making a wiggly cupcake liner sea jelly! Easy Peasy and Fun
2. Now that we’ve done something wiggly let’s go for something fierce like this shark craft! I Heart Crafty Things
3. One of the more fun animals to chase on the beach (until it chases you) let’s make a cupcake liner crab! Love and Marriage Blog
4. How about making a turtle craft? Coffee Cups and Crayons
5. How empty would the sea be if there weren’t a ton of adorable fishes swimming in it? I Heart Crafty Things
6. This one just might be the kids favorite – make a rainbow fish! Glued to My Crafts Blog
7. Another project you really need to make is this adorable cupcake liner octopus! I Heart Crafty Things
8. Here’s another take on jellyfish! No Time For Flash Cards
9. There area all kinds of weird creatures at the bottom of the ocean – like this x-ray fish! I Heart Crafty Things
10. There’s magic in the sea! And this mermaid craft is the proof (along with adorable fish)! 4 Crazy Kings
Want instant access to all of our printable crafts, activities, and resources?
With thousands of crafts, activities, worksheets, coloring pages, and drawing tutorials to print, you will always have just the resource you need at your disposal. Perfect for parents and teachers alike!