If your little ones like this evergreen fairy tail they will fall in love with these adorable Little Red Riding Hood crafts and activities!
You’ll find it all from super cute crafts for preschoolers and kindergartens to educational printables for kids!
1. Let’s have a play! Print these Little Red Riding Hood finger puppets and you are ready to go – can you just imagine how fun story time will get or how crazy the story might become when told by your kids? Easy Peasy and Fun
2. Transform an old shoe box into a fancy Little Red play box! Easy Peasy and Fun
3. Got paper roles? I’m sure you do! Make this paper roll playset! Red Ted Art
4. Looking for some fun educational printables? Grab this printable pack. 3 Dinosaurs
5. Love pearler beads? Take a look at this little red riding hood pearler bead pattern. Friendship Bracelets
6. Put on a red cape and print this wolf mask! Itsy Bitsy Fun
7. What would Little Red do without her basket? Grab this template and make a super sweet paper basket! To Made
8. Need something on the go? Why not make this little match box play box! Small World Land
9. These peg dolls are another craft you’ll simply love. Small World Land
10. And here’s another take on Little Red Riding Hood story box. The Imagination Tree
11. Put on a shadow play! Make Red Riding Hood Shadow Puppets and have fun. Adventure in a Box