Father’s day approaches and I bet your kids are super excited to make a Fathers day gift by themselves!
1. You can make a simple hand drawn wooden key chain – a keepsake that dads will proudly carry with them! Easy Peasy and Fun
2. How about a mini pool table in a tin? Crafts Unleashed
3. Make comic book letters wall decal… Oh so amazing! Modge Podge Rocks
4. How about telling him he rocks with a DIY picture frame? Crazy Lou Creations
5. Every dad deserves a medal – so why not make one! Crafty Morning
6. Need something spicy? Why not make hot pepper oil? Its super easy! A Beautiful Mess
7. Got a stamp or two and some clay? Make these adorable key chains! Make it Love it!
8. T-shirts make a great gift and are fun to make – well draw (making them is a bit more complicated 🙂 ). You are going to love this diy car t-shirt idea! The Blue Basket
9. Why not make a diy chess set? Easy Peasy and Fun
10. How about making a DIY portrait watch? Make it Love it!
11. A pencil cup will make a great gift too! Club Chica Circle
12. Have a ton of bolts and nuts lying around? Make a heart craft from them! Moss Wood Connections
13. Say it with a mug! I Heart Arts and Crafts
14. It doesn’t have to be all arts and crafts! Why not bake some cookies! Not Time For Flashcards
15. Or get super creative and write your own fiction story! No Time For Flashcards
16. Or if you have a garden you can make a unique looking stepping stone. Kids Activities Blog
Want instant access to all of our printable crafts, activities, and resources?
With thousands of crafts, activities, worksheets, coloring pages, and drawing tutorials to print, you will always have just the resource you need at your disposal. Perfect for parents and teachers alike!