Lots of learning fun is just waiting for you to print it! This farm printables for kids are perfect for preschool and kindergarten as they are full of alphabet, number, shape and color activities!
They’ll get a chance to work on upper and lover case, counting and even drawing where they’ll be able to express their creativity.
You can also epand these with animal counting – number coloring pages for even more learning fun.
Farm Printables for Kids – Free Printable
This pack has 10 pages with various activities that will keep the kids engaged for a while.
My favorite of all is the number tractor maze – super easy to solve and kids can follow the number from 1 to 9 to help them.
So what’s in the pack?
– one coloring page.
– one page where kids have to match the animals with letters they begin with.
– one page where kids have to count different kinds of farm animals and write their number down.
– one page with letter tracing.
– one page with a simple maze to solve.
– one page where kids have to connect the animals with their barns by shapes on barns and animals.
– there’s also a cutting or pre writing activity (or both).
– upper and lower case letter matching (with the help of chickens).
– a page where kids have to draw their favorite vegetables (I hope they will draw quite a few).
– and a do a dot page.
So you see – lots and lots of fun activities and things to learn!