Get ready to celebrate! A whole bunch of awesome 4th of July crafts for kids is just waiting for you guys to get crafty!
1. I just know your pencils are screaming to get a festive makeover! Make a few patriotic pencil toppers! Easy Peasy and Fun
2. Got a tin cans? You can transform them to lovely windsocks. Random Thoughts of a Super Mom
3. Getting ready to go to the party? Go with style – make a patriotic hat! Tutus & Tea Parties
4. You can make a dream catcher that’s just right for this holiday. Kids Activities Blog
5. Make a patriotic shirt and wear it proudly! Kids Activities Blog
6. Turn twigs to lovely ornaments. Happy Hooligans
7. Going to a parade? Make a parade stick! Crafts by Amanda
8. Become the statue of liberty! Buggy and Buddy
9. You can make a pretty awesome looking toilet paper roll bunting! Itsy Bitsy Fun
4th of July Crafts for Preschool and Toddlers
10. I’d go 50/50 with this one – half craft, half experiment but this only makes it even more awesome doesn’t it? Make patriotic flowers! Artful Parent
11. Why not become Uncle Sam for a day by making this adorable Uncle Sam mask? Fantastic Fun and Learning
12. Use forks and get creative – kids are going to love making this fireworks art. Crafty Morning
13. You can make a nice tissue paper garland! Preschool Crafts for Kids
14. This USA flag craft is especially great for larger group of kids – either siblings or a class of preschoolers or toddlers. Preschool Crafts for Kids
15. The small hands will love making this patriotic bracelet! Buggy and Buddy
16. You are never too young (or too old) to do some footprint art. Crafty Morning
17. Painting with pom poms is fun – just try this USA flag craft! Crafty Morning
18. Recycled crafts are always great – like this USA flag collage. Crafts by Amanda
19. Your little one can get super creative with do a dot markers and make a sweet looking statue of liberty! Carrots are Orange
20. We shouldn’t forget about the bald eagle! Fun Handprint Art
Want instant access to all of our printable crafts, activities, and resources?
With thousands of crafts, activities, worksheets, coloring pages, and drawing tutorials to print, you will always have just the resource you need at your disposal. Perfect for parents and teachers alike!