Kids are crazy about bugs! So why not let them have some fun with these bug crafts and activities!
I kind of like bugs (spider is excluded naturally, they scare the death of me) so I do love all of these crafts and activities you can do with your kids!
1. First lets do some coloring – these bug coloring pages are super adorable!
2. Go out, gather some rocks and make some bug pet rocks! The Craft Train
3. Got a cork or two or need a reason to open that bottle of wine? These cork ladybugs will be a fun project for the kids! Crafty Morning
4. If you’ve got bandages to spare you can make these adorable bandage fireflies. No Time for Flashcards
5. There’s another fun bug stamping activity you must check. Artsy Momma
6. Egg carton bugs? Yes please!
7. Hand print art is always fun and this butterfly craft is no exception. Crafty Morning
8. Bottle caps and spoons can be used to make some seriously cute bug crafts! Paging Fun Mums
9. TP rolls are one of my favorite crafting materials and I absolutely love these tp roll bugs! Red Ted Art
10. Paper plates are another favorite – these bug crafts are adorable! Craftulate
11. Do your kids love do a dot markers? Grab these bug do a dot printables and let them have some fun! Crystal and Co.
12. Grab some play dough and let’s make bug fossils. No Time For Flashcards
13. Learning to count will be super fun with the help of this caterpillar busy bag. Powerful Mothering
14. Be sure to check this bug sensory bin idea it looks fab! Sugar Aunts
15. Now this one takes some guts, especially if you’re not a fan of bugs – why not have a stick bug pet! Psst we had them too and they are kind of awesome! Danya Banya