What a wonderful Valentine heart corner bookmarks can be, and you can even make them super personal by scribbling a special little note on them. Corner bookmarks are a great origami for kids and beginners and with some scissor magic afterwards, you can easily transform them into a heart.
Heart Corner Bookmarks
What you need
- origami paper in red (or pink)
Start by folding the origami paper diagonally across both diagonals. Fold into a triangle. Grab the top of the triangle and fold it toward the bottom.
Now fold the left and right angle towards the middle. Unfold. Fold the left and right angle towards the top and “tuck them into the pocket”.
Now cut the heart shape with scissors. Your heart corner bookmark is ready to be gifted to that special little someone.
You can further decorate them with a personalised note or even adding an arrow or wings made out of paper to make it look even funkier.
More Valentines Day Craft Ideas for Kids to Make
- threaded paper plate craft – great for fine motor skills
- 3D paper heart – will make the most wonderful decoration
- bee mine paper plate craft – for those who like sweet puns
- fingerprint love tree – such a creative little art project
- yarn wrapped hearts craft – easy to make and looks wonderful
- heart rock canvas art – this craft rocks
- cardboard hearts – simple and effective
Want instant access to all of our printable crafts, activities, and resources?
With thousands of crafts, activities, worksheets, coloring pages, and drawing tutorials to print, you will always have just the resource you need at your disposal. Perfect for parents and teachers alike!