The concept of time can be a tough one for kiddos but these easy telling time games and activities should make it a bit easier! These activities are all easy to set up and are free as you probably have everything you need in your home already!
1. Roll a dice and tell the time! There are so many fun ways you can play this game – print this time telling game printable and let the learning fun begin! Easy Peasy and Fun
2. Another fun way to go at it is to use play dough! Be sure to grab these clock play dough mats! This Reading Mama
3. When the weather is great you can take teaching outside and make this hula hoop clock. Creekside Learning
4. If your little one loves paper plate crafts then give these paper plate clocks a try! Mum in the Madhouse
5. It’s not just about seconds, minutes and hours – the concept of time goes far beyond that – this how to tell time activity will help with grasping the concept of time in a larger scale! Carrots are Orange
6. Want a more modern approach? Check out this list of time telling apps! iGamemom
7. This easy to set up activity is a fun idea too! What we do all day
8. Here’s another fun outdoor activity! Coffee Cups and Crayons
9. You and your kids can also get crafty and make paper tube wrist watches – learning through crafting and play is always great! Red Ted Art
10. How about a telling time file folder game? Mr. Printables
Want instant access to all of our printable crafts, activities, and resources?
With thousands of crafts, activities, worksheets, coloring pages, and drawing tutorials to print, you will always have just the resource you need at your disposal. Perfect for parents and teachers alike!