If you’re a fan of colorful birdies you’re going to love these peacock crafts and activities.
You will find a ton of fun projects for toddlers, preschoolers, kids in kindergarten and older kids.
1. Let’s start with an adorable peacock paper plate craft. Easy Peasy and Fun
2. Here’s another cute paper plate peacock for you. I Heart Arts n Crafts
3. Use your hands to make a handprint peacock. Glued to my Crafts
4. If you like coloring pages, you’re going to love this one. Easy Peasy and Fun
5. How about a peacock with real feathers. Powerful mothering
6. Create one with lots of love – peacock with hearts. I Can Teach my Child
7. Make a sweet peacock costume for your little ones. Andrea’s Notebook
8. If you have some old CD’s, you can make one of these. I Heart Crafty Things
9. Here’s a few more coloring pages for your kids. Itsy Bitsy Fun
10. If you’ve got any spare coffee filters you can make coffee filter peacocks. Glued to my Crafts
11. Create a healthy meal inspired by this colorful birdy. Creative Kid Snacks
12. Give it some bling and make this sparkly bird craft. Artsy Craftsy Mom
13. Have some fun with a simple crafted paper peacock. Lumea Noastra Colorata (the page is not in english, but tutorial is easy to follow)
14. Last but not least we have this paper bag peacock. Pacon