Here’s something for all the fox lovers out there (and I hope there’s a ton of you as these little animals are adorable) – a fun collection of fox crafts for kids!
You’ll find a few lovely projects toddlers and preschoolers will enjoy, quite a few that kids in kindergarten will have no problems crafting and a few that will entertain older kids (and you).
Here are the cutest fox crafts for kids
1. We’re totally in love in paper plate crafts here so I’m kicking this of with a swirly paper plate fox craft. Easy Peasy and Fun
2. And here’s another take – this time let’s make a paper plate Arctic fox. I Heart Crafty Things
3. If your kids love folding paper (or if you want to get them into it) be sure to make this origami fox! Easy Peasy and Fun
4. Another crafting material that’s an absolute favorite here are the always frugal toilet paper rolls – make this adorable toilet paper roll fox craft! Easy Peasy and Fun
5. You can make a super cute cupcake liner fox too! I Heart Crafty Things
6. Send your kids on a leaf hunt and once they are done gathering make some leaf foxes together! Crafty Morning
7. If you’ve got any spare paper bags from the store you can use them to make paper bag foxes! Glued to My Crafts
8. It’s time for pretend play! Just make a pair of fox ears and let the fun begin! hello,Wonderful
9. It’s always fun to mix different materials check this tissue paper/paper plate fox – preschoolers especially are going to love making this one! Glued to My Crafts
Want instant access to all of our printable crafts, activities, and resources?
With thousands of crafts, activities, worksheets, coloring pages, and drawing tutorials to print, you will always have just the resource you need at your disposal. Perfect for parents and teachers alike!