Need a quick and simple winter craft? You’ll love this doily snowman craft idea. This is a great craft for toddlers, preschool and kindergarten and each age group will have it’s own artistic take on it.
Doily Snowman Craft
What you need
- doilies – same size or different sizes
- buttons for decorating
- a sheet of blue paper
- colored paper for decorating
If using two doilies that are the same size, trim one a little bit so it’s smaller than the other.
Glue two doilies, smaller on on top, on the sheet of blue paper. Stick glue does a great job here as it doesn’t wrinkle up the doily.
Glue on buttons (you can also draw them or use other materials such as pom poms).
Glue on the nose that you have cut out of the orange paper (or draw it with an orange marker). Draw mouth and add eyes (we used wiggle eye stickers).
More snowman crafts to make
- printable snowman bookmarks
- clothespin snowman crafts
- no-sew sock snowman craft
- paper plate snowman craft
- easy paper snowman craft
- cotton ball snowman craft