It’s all about the dogs and puppies in this collection of dog crafts for kids!
Perfect for all dog lovers, big and small!
You’ll find it all – simple handprint and footprint projects toddlers and preschoolers will easily master, fun paper craft projects perfect for kids in kindergarten and even some cool ideas older kids (and you) will really enjoy!
1. If you like crafting with toilet paper rolls (or kitchen towel rolls) you’re going to love making these paper roll dogs. Easy Peasy and Fun
2. You can make a fun crafting activity using dog coloring pages – it’s easy just use some cotton balls, tissue paper, glitter, scrap fabric (…) insted of coloring pens. Easy Peasy and Fun
3. We’re fans of easy crafts here and it can’t get easier than this – make a footprint dog! Crafty Morning
4. You can also use a hand to make a fun looking handprint dog! Fun Handprint Art
5. Paper plate crafts are another favorite and this paper plate dog is adorable! Kids Activities Blog
6. Have you ever made pom poms? They are actually fairly easy to make and you can make a cute puppy! MollyMoo
7. This “spring” dog is another fun one for the kids! Mess for Less
8. If your kids like origami why not give these paper bag dogs a try? Artsy Craftsy Mom
9. Here’s another take at toilet paper roll dog. Crafts by Amanda
10. If you want to extend the fun beyond crafting do make this amazing talking dog puppet! MollyMoo
11. Printable crafts can be a whole lot of fun, for instance you can make this puppy ears card. Mmmcrafts
12. Or these printable dog masks. Itsy Bitsy Fun