With Easter just around the corner it’s time to start thinking about all the cool Easter crafts and activities do do with your kids!
While coloring eggs and an Easter hunt are probably number one and two things on your list there are so many other fun projects you can do and here you’ll find 15 pretty awesome ideas to keep the whole family busy!
1. Play a fun game! This Easter coin toss game is lots of fun and even comes with a prize! Easy Peasy and Fun
2. Got a potato? Of course you do! Then this potato stamping activity is a must! Crafty Morning
3. Growing crystals is fun and educational and this Easter crystal growing science project is just the thing! Housing a Forest
4. I think you are never too old (or too young, well some age limit is appropriate) to play with paper mache – so why not make a paper mache chick? Itsy Bitsy Fun
5. Also do give this paper mache Easter baskets a try – they are adorable! Red Ted Art
6. And while we are at baskets you can also make cute toilet paper roll baskets to hold the eggs! Easy Peasy and Fun
7. Paper plates crafts are the best! You can easily make a paper plate Easter basket! Crafy Morning
8. Painting with hands, fingers and feet is super fun for the kids and this bunny footprint craft is just too adorable. Fun Handprint Art
9. Need something to keep the kids busy and have them learning numbers at the same time? Grab these Easter counting coloring pages. Easy Peasy and Fun.
10. It’s a peeps party! Peeps have become a part of Easter so this toilet paper roll craft is perfect! Happy Hooligans
11. This is also a great time to do some color matching and fine motor skill practice. Little Bins for Little Hands
12. Lacing cards are great for fine motor practice (and make a great gift for family) so be sure to grab these Easter lacing cards. Totschooling
13. I’m sure you will have an abundance of egg cartons in your home this time of year so this egg carton bunny is a must. Crafty Morning
14. Carrots! We must not forget about carrots or we’ll have hungry bunnies! This carrot footprint project is super sweet!
15. Last but not least we have these fun Rockin’ Peeps. Crafty Journal