I’m all for easy recipes that impress, especially ones that are made in no time so I’m totally lowing these spider donuts! Such a fun Halloween treat!
Pair this up with a spooky (and super simple) Halloween drink and you’re all set!
*this post contains affiliate links*
The cool thing about these is you can either make them with store bought mini donuts if you’re in a rush or you can make the donuts yourself as mini donut makers aren’t all that and are easy to use!
Let’s make spider donuts!
- Mini chocolate donuts
- Wilton decorator icing in a tube (any color)
- Purple and green sprinkles
- Wilton green and yellow candy eyes – large
- Wilton spider cupcake holder
1. Using the Wilton icing tube, squeeze about a dime size amount of icing into each donut hole.
2. Sprinkle the green and purple sprinkles on top of the icing.
3. Squeeze a small amount of the icing tube onto the back of each candy eye and place 2 eyes on each donut.
And these creepy spider donuts are ready to go! Spooky cute right?
More Halloween goodness!