I’m all for easy recipes that impress, especially ones that are made in no time so I’m totally lowing these spider donuts! Such a fun Halloween treat!
Pair this up with a spooky (and super simple) Halloween drink and you’re all set!
*this post contains affiliate links*
The cool thing about these is you can either make them with store bought mini donuts if you’re in a rush or you can make the donuts yourself as mini donut makers aren’t all that and are easy to use!
Let’s make spider donuts!
- Mini chocolate donuts
- Wilton decorator icing in a tube (any color)
- Purple and green sprinkles
- Wilton green and yellow candy eyes – large
- Wilton spider cupcake holder
1. Using the Wilton icing tube, squeeze about a dime size amount of icing into each donut hole.
2. Sprinkle the green and purple sprinkles on top of the icing.
3. Squeeze a small amount of the icing tube onto the back of each candy eye and place 2 eyes on each donut.
And these creepy spider donuts are ready to go! Spooky cute right?
More Halloween goodness!
Crawing for something sweet and hot? How about monster hot chocolate – it’s delicious! And if you want an easy craft to go along with these donugts why not make this silly spider craft.
Want instant access to all of our printable crafts, activities, and resources?
With thousands of crafts, activities, worksheets, coloring pages, and drawing tutorials to print, you will always have just the resource you need at your disposal. Perfect for parents and teachers alike!