Yay for baby showers! If you’re planning one and want to save up some money on the invites quickly print these free printable baby shower invitations (there are two versions – we could call one for boys and the other for girls although it doesn’t really matter which is for who).
Lets give the future family members a warm welcome!
Free Printable Baby Shower Invitations
As I already mentioned there are two different invites waiting for you one with blue letters and one with pink. You can print them and write all the info by hand or you can open these files (they are .jpg images) in any photo editing software and add text. If you don’t have any photo editing software and you still want your baby shower invites to look awesome (not by hand) you can do it fairly easily just follow these simple steps.
- save the invites you wish to use
- go to www.Picmonkey.com and select edit photo – choose the invites to upload them to Picmonkey
- when the file uploads (you might be asked to reduce the picture size but you can just hit cancel) you will be able to edit the invites – aka add text
- on the right you see a menu with all kinds of awesome effect but we just need to add text so click on the “Tt” icon. This opens the text editing.
- Now choose the font you wish to use (I used “Learning Curve”) and when you are done click add text and write the info. You can choose color, size… And add as much text as you like!
- Once done just hit Save (located in the middle on top).
And that’s all!
Now quickly grab one (or both) free printable baby shower invitations – both are great for boys and girls!