I’m a huge sucker for all things Halloween – and at the same time of all things easy – so I’m super excited to share these easy Halloween Marshmallow Pops with you!
We’ve been slowly getting into the spooky feel as far as the food and drinks go – like with this yummy monster hot chocolate!
- Ready to melt chocolate cup (I used Baker’s Dipping Chocolate)
- 1 Bag Jumbo Puffed Marshmallows
- Halloween Sprinkles
- Popsicle sticks or cake pop sticks
1. Have a small bowl on hand for applying the sprinkles. Line a dinner plate with wax paper. This is where your completed marshmallows will go.
2. Slowly start warming up the chocolate in 30 second intervals until fully melted. Stir well.
3. Push a stick into one end of your marshmallow. Be careful not to go all the way through.
4. Dip your marshmallow all the way into the melted chocolate until fully coated. Allow any extra chocolate to drip off.
5- Hold the marshmallow over a small bowl and gently shake the sprinkles onto the marshmallow. Do not roll the marshmallow in the sprinkles. This will cause the chocolate to come off and create a mess.
6 .Stand your marshmallows straight up on the wax paper. Move the plate to the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes for the chocolate to harden. Serve and enjoy!
Want instant access to all of our printable crafts, activities, and resources?
With thousands of crafts, activities, worksheets, coloring pages, and drawing tutorials to print, you will always have just the resource you need at your disposal. Perfect for parents and teachers alike!