It sure is fun to play in the snow, but there are days when you are stuck inside and what better way to entertain yourself than with a crafty session. We have a whole lot of winter crafts for kids to make, from simple ideas perfect for toddlers and preschoolers to more complex crafts for older kids.
Winter Crafts for Kids to Make
Ready to get crafty? You’ll find a lot of project for all ages (some we know you’ll want to do by yourself too). You can do all these at home and some of these winter crafts for kids are perfect to make in the classroom too.
1. Have doilies? Make this adorable doily snowman.
2. Love crafting with paper? This paper snowman is super easy to make.
3. Lets not stick with snowmen only, this paper roll penguin is a must.
5. Need a simple project for the classroom? Make this winter hat craft.
8. Cotton ball crafts are perfect for winter. Just check this penguin.
10. Paper plate crafts are really fun too, we made these standing penguins (oh so cute!)
12. We love this paper snowman craft, so cool looking and can be used as a decoration too.
13. You can make a wonderful craft with cotton rounds too.
14. How about making some pinecone snow owls?
15. Let these DIY bookmarks keep your winter reads in check!
16. This round penguin craft is absolutely wonderful too.
17. Older kids will love making this penguin paper toy.
18. Need a cool keepsake? Make footprint penguins!
19. Another craft older kids will love – a no-sew sock penguin.
20. Or a snowman.