Looking for a simple back to school project you kids can make? Let them make this apple jar craft, fill it with sweets or treats and gift it to their favorite teacher.
This project is perfect for fall season, you can make this to be a gift for a teacher or use a led tea light and have it as a wonderful evening decor.
Apple Jar Craft
What you need
- small mason jar or baby food jar with a lid
- red, green and brown acrylic paint
- paper straw
- green paper
- paint brushes
- glue (glue gun is recommended)
Was the jars clean and let them dry. Paint the jar red (multiple layers might be needed) and the lid green.
Let it dry as per paint instructions (usually around 20 to 30 minutes).
Cut a piece of the straw, pinch it on one end. Color it brown.
Cut the leaf out of paper. Glue the straw in the middle of the lid. Glue the leaf on the straw.
This little apple jar craft is now finished and ready to be filled with goodies.
More back to school crafts and activities
- felt apple back to school craft
- make an apple card for a teacher
- LEGO bricks apple treat bag
- back to school printables